buy provigil reddit ParentPay – our new online payment service
We are pleased to announce that we now accept payments online for school meals and trips. This is via a secure website called ParentPay where you will be able to pay online using your credit or debit card. ParentPay is our preferred method of making payments to school.
top article What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- the technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- your children will not have to worry about losing money at school
- stops you having to write cheques or search for cash to send to school
- allows the merging of accounts if you have more than one child at school
- emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you have registered
What are the benefits to our school?
- using ParentPay ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure
- helping us to remove costs associated with managing cash securely on the school premises
- reduces paper
- if required, allows for easy and quick refunds to be made back to the payment card
How to get started with ParentPay
- On receipt of your Activation username and password please use the below link which will take you to the login page. These are for one-time use only, you will choose your own username and password for future access during the activation process
- Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account – registering your email address will enable us to send you receipts and reminders
- Once activation is complete you can go to straight to Items for payment, select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payment
If you have not received your activation code please contact the Finance Department.
Further information and guidance can be found by visiting www.parentpay.com by clicking the logo below: