General Visitor Information
Click here to read the FHS ‘Visitors Guide to Safeguarding’
Please take a few minutes to read our Health and Safety Information and Visitors Policy below:
Driving On-Site and Parking
- There is limited parking available on campus; we ask that you park on Freshfield Road and enter the campus on foot. Please enter via the left hand pedestrian gate (by using the intercom system to request access from the office team).
- We ask that when parking on Freshfield Road, due consideration is given to our neighbours and that you do not block/impede access or visibility to their driveways.
- Please ensure that you adhere to the 5mph speed limit at all times whilst driving on site. Please do not park in designated / numbered bays.
- Please sign in at Reception on arrival who will issue you with a visitor’s badge and lanyard which must be worn at all times. Please ensure that you have completed all details in the electronic signing-in system, including your vehicle details.
- Please wait in reception for your point of contact to collect you. This person will be responsible for you whilst you are on site.
- If you are wearing a red lanyard you must not be left unaccompanied at any time. If you wish to be unaccompanied on site, you will be asked to show identification and your DBS (Enhanced) certificate. You will then be allocated an amber lanyard.
- As a matter of safety, please do not open a door to any other visitor without first checking with a member of staff.
- On departing the school, it is essential that you leave via Reception to sign out and return the lanyard and badge.
Fire and Emergency Evacuation
- On hearing the fire alarm leave the building by the nearest available exit and go directly to the Fire Assembly point next to the bike sheds by the car park located in front of Reception, where a roll call will be taken.
- Do not return to the building until you are instructed that it is safe do so.
- Should you require first aid, please alert a member of staff and they will call for assistance for you. Alternatively, please go to reception.
- All accidents or near misses must be reported.
- Toilets are located in Reception.
- Formby High School has a non-smoking policy on any part of the school site.
- No images must be taken of any student or staff member.
FHS Visitor Policy
Formby High School
t: 01704 873100 / 877383
FORMBY HIGH SCHOOL
Headteacher: Mr D Mackenzie
If you require hard copies of anything on this website, please address your request to [email protected]