Students and staff at FHS recognise the importance of playing their part to improve the lives of others through coming together to support chosen charitable causes. FHS students are nurtured to become citizens of the community with a caring and cooperative outlook. Whether in response to national/international events, or chosen causes close to the hearts of students and their families, charitable work at FHS is thriving.
Our Student Charity Committee was established in Summer 2019 and now supports and oversees the school’s many fundraising activities.
Cash Fundraising Totaliser so far this academic year, 2019-20
- Brain Tumour Charity (£1487.00)
- Children in Need (£1444.19)
- Southport Hospital Dementia Ward (£150.32)
- Homeless (Design Thinking Fundraiser) (£10.80)
- Save the Children (£131.18)
- Uganda (£380.00)
- The Whitechapel Centre (Dec 2019 total pending)
The above does not include the tremendous contributions in other formats including hampers, care packages and toys.
Thank you to the whole FHS Community for your incredible generosity and community spirit!