Formby is a school that firmly believes in the value and importance of school uniform. We assume that parents wishing to admit their son or daughter to the school will accept this and ensure that they attend each day in the correct clothing.
Hairstyles for boys and girls should be neat, tidy and conventional. As views may vary on the definition of ‘neat, tidy and conventional’, the final decision as to whether a particular hairstyle is within the spirit of the uniform requirements always remains with the Climate for Learning Leaders and the Senior Leadership Team.
It is essential that all items of uniform and P.E. kit are labelled so that they can be easily returned if handed in to lost property.
A full list of items required by FHS students can be found below along with a list of stockists in the local area.
Please click on the image below to find out how Whittakers will be operating during the Covid-19 situation.
Monkhouse Schoolwear Specialists
Monkhouse are currently working to ensure the safety of customers and staff:
- Preparing our stores to deliver a safe environment in accordance with the government and British Retail Consortium guidelines
- A new store appointment booking system focused on new intake and key worker parents
- Personalised 1:1 shopping with our trained and experienced staff
- Extending opening hours
- Safe sizing process in-store
- Extended returns and no quibble on all orders
- New safe click and collect options
- Click here to access online ordering system