Welcome to Formby High School Examinations Department
Welcome to the Examinations Department. If you do not find the information you are looking for on this page, please contact the Examinations and Data team and we will be happy to help (contact details below).
Examination Timetable Summer 2016
GCE and GCSE Summer Examination Timetable
JCQ Candidate Information
Year 11 Raising Achievement
- Year 11 Study Leave Arrangements – letter from Mr Mackenzie – 25 April 2016
- Year 11 Easter School – letter from Mr Corner – March 2016
- Year 11 Preparing for Success Evening – letter from Mrs Blanchard – 9 March 2016
- GCSE Mathematics Revision Support – letter form Mr Paling 7 March 2016
- Important Year 11 Information – letter from Miss MacDougall – February 2016
- Start of GCSE Examinations Season – 16 May 2016
- End of GCSE Examinations Season – 29 June 2016
- Letter from Mr Corner regarding Pre-Public Examinations
Raising Achievement Presentation 2015
The Examinations Office is located in A building and is open from 8:00am to 4:00pm Monday to Friday (term time only). We are committed to providing an efficient and accessible internal and external examinations system to all staff and students.
Formby High School is committed to offering equal access to all students to the examinations system as laid down by the Code of Practice produced by the Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ) for GCSE and GCE examinations.
Telephone: 01704 835651
The Examinations Department
- Mrs Hiller (Examinations and Data Manager)
- Mrs Butterworth (Examinations and Data Administrator)
- Mrs Kenyon (Examinations and Data Administrator)
- Mrs McArthur (Lead Examinations Invigilator)
- Team of Examination Invigilators