What is the Pupil Premium?
The Pupil Premium is additional funding allocated by the Department for Education to schools on the basis of the numbers of children entitled to and registered for free school meals (at any point within the last six years) and children who have been looked after continuously for more than six months. The expectation is that this additional funding will be used to support Pupil Premium eligible pupils and close the attainment gap between them and their peers.
How is the Pupil Premium being used by Formby High School?
Formby High School works tirelessly to raise attainment for all students and close any achievement gaps.
You can read more about how these valuable funds are being allocated by clicking on the report below.
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2018/19
- Pupil Premium Report 2017/18
- Review of Pupil Premium Strategy 2017/18
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2017/18
- Review of Pupil Premium Strategy 2016/17
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2016/17
- Pupil Premium Report 2015/16
- Pupil Premium Report 2014/15
- Pupil Premium Report 2013/14
Year 7 Catch-Up Premium