Open Evening Visitor Information
Please note that Headteacher Talks are now fully booked.
To ensure that we can offer a safe and enjoyable evening for all involved this year, our Open Evening is by appointment only to help us manage the number of visitors on our campus. All Headteacher’s Talks are now fully booked; however, please be aware that we will be making a video recording available on this page on 23 September.
Visiting FHS Open Evening
- please take note of your allocated booking time from your booking confirmation as you will need to join the appropriate queue on arrival
- if you or a member of your party has symptoms of Covid-19, please do not attend the event and contact us to book an daytime tour at a later stage
- please allow plenty of time for parking and collecting your tickets before your allocated Headteacher Talk times for those who have confirmed bookings
- please ensure all members of your party (all ages) have face coverings (unless exempt)
- please report immediately to the Welcome Marquee to collect your tickets
- please report to the appropriate welcome desk to collect your tickets based on your confirmed time:
- Headteacher Talks: 5.15pm, 5.40pm, 6.05pm, 6.30pm or 6.55pm
- Open Evening Tour Only: 5.15pm, 6pm or 6.30pm
- entry to the talks will be on presentation of your tickets only
- please arrive at the Sixth Form Centre in good time as your tickets are not transferable to other times
- on exit from the Headteacher Talk, you have the option to tour the school with or without a Student Ambassador
Open Evening Tours Only
- once you have signed in at the welcome area, you may tour the school with or without the support of a Student Ambassador
- a map will be provided to you on the programme for the evening and we ask that you please respect the one way system in place at all times
Throughout your visit with us
We ask that during your visit you:
- wear a face covering at all times (all visitors of all ages)
- use the designated tour routes only using the maps provided or your Student Ambassador
- respect the one way systems in place
- speak with staff, students and governors available in all areas to support you
Ensuring everyone has an enjoyable evening whilst keeping all involved safe is our top priority. To achieve this, we ask for the full support of all visitors with the following:
- Wearing a face covering whilst indoors during their visit (unless exempt)
- Using hand sanitisers which will be available for regular use throughout the campus
- Adhering to the one-way circulatory system that will be in place throughout the campus
- If possible, taking a home Covid-19 test before visiting
Thank you very much in advance for your anticipated support in helping us keep the school community and all visitors safe.
School Prospectus (Year 7 Entry September 2022)
Please click the image below to open our digital prospectus.
Tours During the School Day
As well as your Open Evening visit, or if you have not managed to attend this event, you have the opportunity to book a tour of the school during a normal working day. The tours take place at 9:15am (and last approximately 45 minutes to one hour) on selected dates up until the October half term holiday. If you would like to book on one of these tours, please call the school office on 07104 873100 to select an available date.