We are determined to achieve the highest standards in everything that we do.
Believing that every child matters, we will:
- ensure that all students are able to achieve their academic potential
- provide a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum with an international dimension
- foster a love of learning and inquiry
- encourage and develop individual talent and creativity
- provide a safe and pleasant environment for effective learning
- foster self-esteem, mutual respect and good behaviour
- promote inter-cultural understanding and a world citizen perspective
- prepare students for the responsibilities of adult life and work in a global economy
- maintain effective links with our partners, especially parents
- encourage physical, social and mental well-being
Please click here to access the Governors’ Strategic Vision for Formby High School.