review Welcome to Formby High School Examinations Department
Welcome to the Examinations Department. If you do not find the information you are looking for on this page, please contact the Examinations and Data team and we will be happy to help (contact details below).
The Examinations Office is located in A building and is open from 8.00am to 4.00pm Monday to Friday (term time only). We are committed to providing an efficient and accessible internal and external examinations system to all staff and students.
Formby High School is committed to offering equal access to all students to the examinations system as laid down by the Code of Practice produced by the Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ) for GCSE and GCE examinations.
- Telephone: 01704 835651
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
http://mrbsicecream.co.uk/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1546053139.6837339401245117187500 The Examinations Department
- Mrs Hiller (Examinations and Data Manager)
- Mrs Butterworth (Examinations and Data Administrator)
- Mrs Kenyon (Examinations and Data Administrator)
- Mrs McArthur (Lead Examinations Invigilator)
- Team of Examination Invigilators
You can download the latest version of our Examinations Policy below along with our latest set of results.
What do the new GCSEs mean?
The School, Students and Teachers (SSAT) Network has developed an easy to understand guide to what the new GCSEs mean – click on the image below to access the document.
Pre-Public Examinations Spring 2019
- Year 13 PPEs – wc 26 February 2019 – please click here
- Year 10 PPEs – wc 4 March 2019 – please click here