Formby High School takes great pride in the quality and expertise demonstrated by staff across the school. We are developing an impressive range of opportunities to support and enhance professional practice for our own staff and that of colleagues in other schools. Sharing innovative and dynamic ideas as part of one-off workshops and seminars features alongside some exciting partnership development work with national organisations including the Schools Students and Teachers network and Keynote Educational. We are also keen to provide opportunities to bring national speakers and specialists to the local area.
Following the overwhelming success of our last workshop, we are delivering another ‘Absence Minded’ workshop for Leadership / those responsible for managing absence on Tuesday 6 June (9:30am to 3pm). Please click here for the information brochure and details of how you can book your place!
Our current offer for other schools includes:
- National Award for Middle Leaders (NAML) at Formby High School in partnership with the SSAT
- Gary Wilson: Raising Boys’ Achievement workshop
- A Level Music: ‘Improving Approaches to Composition’ workshop
- ‘Connecting Classrooms’ Critical Thinking project in partnership with the SSAT and the Geographical Association
- ‘Artspace’ Secondary Art Teachers forum
- ‘Absence Minded’ workshop day for HR Managers and senior leaders
For more information, please contact our CPD Team at firstname.lastname@example.org